Monday, January 31, 2011

Well, that was January

This is actually the first year that I zeroed my odometer at the beginning to record monthly totals in preparing for a summer goal. In January I had some good rides, and a good cold/flu/virus/whatever that put the kybosh on riding for two weeks. This month certainly left room for improvement next month. 140 miles. wow.

Last summer, after preparing for the LIVESTRONG Challenge San Jose century ride, I rode the most meaningful 10 miles of my life with Dale and Terrence at the Challenge. My goal this year, is to help Dale ride the 65 mile loop of the LIVESTRONG Challenge Davis.

Check in periodically to see how it goes. This should be another great year.

1 comment:

  1. That's 140 more miles than we sad-sacks in NJ have logged. We haven't seen the ground since Christmas.

    ReplyDelete